In the sculpture unit I drew random patterns on a piece of paper, then cut the paper into different shapes 12 pieces. I used different methods to join the pieces like slot. I had to remodel the design because it couldn't stand by it's self, but I used different techniques of building and got a sound structure.For the natural materials sculpture my partners started to construct the base or "frame"made out of dried day lilies. We then started to construct the roof (also made from dried day lilies) which is at a slant. We started to do the finishing touches. We put moss on the outside walls, and pine cones on the roof. I made a small bed out of sticks and birch bark. For the final touch we put a fluffy stick on top. 

Views: 19


You need to be a member of Murray's DMS Artists to add comments!

Join Murray's DMS Artists

© 2018   Created by Murray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service